torstai 11. helmikuuta 2010

agility and obedience




Still on a sickie, but now for 2 days the pain has been tolerable, and I have started to put my nose outside. Yesterday it was with the help of mum, that the boys were able to go for a small hike on the ice. I got to take a few nice pics, as above.

Today my dear friend promised to give a hand at the agility, and the boys got to run a few tracks with her. They did that eagarly and easily, and it was a delight to sit and watch them. They were also able to train distance racing, and both of them are very talented in it. Pre has developed so much. Today our aim was to train the dogwalk, so that the boys will not steal the contacts, do it completely independent, stop at the end with 2 on 2 off, and remain there until I tell to proceed. That was done with the help of jump-wings at the both ends, so they had tour around them, to get to the contacts. At the end was a treaty-base, with some extra-yummy pudding on it. It worked out so well with both of them, they didn't need my support and realised very fast what I wanted them to do.

We did a bit of obedience (me limping, but it didn't seem to bother the boys), heeling, angles, staying while I proceed, laying down from heeling and staying while I proceed. I did only very little with Shan, since it is more Anniina's thing, and did bit more with Pre. I was very proud of my boys, they're so great!

Now they are on a cooling walk with Anniina and my friend Pia. Lucky me, to have such a great people around, to help out at this difficult time. Thank you so much!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti